- COMMAND Center software for Windows PC/laptop/tablet/handheld PC
- COMMAND Center iOS app for iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
No credit card information required to download.
Note: Sensors and download cables sold separately.
COMMAND Center software is powerful enough to analyze and display internal concrete temperature measurements and estimate in-place strength. Though it is powerful, COMMAND Center software is extremely easy to use.
- Use multiple equations to easily and automatically create maturity curves.
- Choose between Nurse-Saul and Arrhenius maturity functions.
- View and analyze peak temperature data for individual sensors or multiple sensors at once.
- View and analyze temperature differentials between sensors.
- Compare data accurately across all sensors with data logged at common, uninterrupted intervals.
- Share data immediately from the field.
- Create professional PDF reports.
COMMAND Center concrete temperature and maturity monitoring software can help you:
- Monitor cold weather effects on concrete strength gain and ensure your curing techniques are keeping the concrete warm enough.
- Ensure internal concrete temperatures don’t exceed maximum values in hot weather placements.
- Know the maximum internal temperatures and differentials in mass concrete placements, as required by thermal control plans and job specifications.
- Monitor in-place concrete strength in real time.
- Compress the schedule, reducing contractor hours and costs.
- Load structures as soon as concrete reaches required strength.
- Know you’ve met strength requirements for form removal and post-tensioning operations.
- Enable post-tensioning tendons to be stressed sooner.
- Ensure you’ve met strength requirements for opening to traffic, in new concrete patches and in full-depth slab replacements.
- Reduce the amount of test cylinders or beams needed.
- Improve quality control and mix designs.
- Meet ASTM and AASHTO standards.
Do you have any questions about COMMAND Center?
Call us at +1 (888) 451 6233 or send us a message.