All-in-One Kit Includes:
Transmit COMMAND Center Sensor data wirelessly to an iOS app for iPhone, iPod, and iPad. COMMAND Center Sensors connect to a reusable Sensor Reader Module (SRM) that transfers the data to the iOS app via Bluetooth 5 LE Long Range or stores data locally for later transfer. SRMs can transmit data approximately 30 feet (10 meters) to an iOS device, or 100 yards (100 meters) to an AutoCollector, depending on sources of interference.
The iOS app can establish connections to multiple SRMs in one session, so an entire pour can be monitored easily and efficiently. Files created in the app are fully compatible with COMMAND Center for Windows software, allowing even more flexibility for your concrete temperature and maturity monitoring implementations.
Call for availability: +1 (888) 451 6233
Why COMMAND Center Wireless?
- Transmit data wirelessly.
- Immediately share data via email or Dropbox.
- Create professional PDF reports in the app.
- Safely collect data from hard to reach or hazardous locations.
- Collect data from multiple sensors with a minimum of one reusable SRM.
- Push-button download option for local data storage.
- Compatible devices include iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
- It’s powerful, affordable, and easy to use.
Do you have any questions about COMMAND Center?
Call us at +1 (888) 451 6233 or send us a message.