A reusable cellular transmitter to automatically collect and send concrete data to the COMMAND Center Cloud.
COMMAND Center AutoCollector uses a cellular signal to automatically send your concrete data to the COMMAND Center Cloud where teams can access it in real-time from anywhere, on or off the jobsite. The AutoCollector reads sensor data through a physical connection to sensors or by Bluetooth connection to AutoCollect-Enabled SRMs. The AutoCollector can retrieve data from AutoCollect-enabled SRMs within approximately 100 yards (100 meters).
AutoCollectors have a battery life of approximately two months and require four D-cell batteries. When cellular signal is not available, data can be retrieved locally over Bluetooth.
Sensors available separately.
Call for availability: +1 (888) 451 6233
Why COMMAND Center AutoCollect?
- Automatically transmit data wirelessly to the COMMAND Center Cloud.
- Access data remotely and in real time from anywhere, on or off the jobsite.
- Receive real-time alerts via text message or email when your concrete approaches temperature limits or achieves target strength.
- Collect data from multiple sensors with a minimum of one reusable AutoCollector.
- Alternative download options and data redundancies reduce potential data loss.
Connect COMMAND Center Sensors into new AutoCollect-Enabled Sensor Reader Modules (SRM). AutoCollect-Enabled SRMs transmit concrete data via Bluetooth to the AutoCollector. The AutoCollector then transmits concrete data to the COMMAND Center Cloud.
Connect one or more COMMAND Center Sensors directly into the AutoCollector. The AutoCollector will automatically read the sensor and send the data to the COMMAND Center Cloud.
Use a combination of AutoCollect-Enabled SRMs and/or AutoCollectors to meet your project needs and budget. Only the AutoCollector can automatically transmit data directly to the cloud.
Do you have any questions about COMMAND Center?
Call us at +1 (888) 451 6233 or send us a message.