For use with the COMMAND Center iOS app for iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
Transmit concrete temperature and maturity data wirelessly to an iOS app for iPhone, iPod, and iPad. COMMAND Center sensors connect to a reusable Sensor Reader Module (SRM) that transfers the data to the iOS app via Bluetooth® or stores data locally for later transfer. SRMs have a long battery life and can transmit data about 30 feet, depending on the amount of interference between the SRM and iOS device. Leave the SRM connected to a sensor to view, analyze, and share sensor data in real-time, or, utilize the push-button download feature to collect data from multiple sensors and transfer to your iOS device later.
The iOS app can establish connections to multiple SRMs in one session, so an entire pour can be monitored easily and efficiently. Files created in the app are fully compatible with COMMAND Center for Windows software, allowing even more flexibility for your concrete temperature and maturity monitoring implementations.
Sensors available separately.
Why COMMAND Center Wireless?
- Transmit data wirelessly.
- Immediately share data via email or Dropbox.
- Create professional PDF reports in the app.
- Safely collect data from hard to reach or hazardous locations.
- Collect data from multiple sensors with a minimum of one reusable SRM.
- Push-button download option for local data storage.
- Compatible devices include iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
- It’s powerful, affordable, and easy to use.
Download the PDF:
Do you have any questions about COMMAND Center?
Call us at +1 (888) 451 6233 or send us a message.